Telnet Client Windows 11: Telnet allows users to establish a text-based command line interface so that they can communicate with each other via the Internet or Local network. However, by default, this service is not enabled in Windows 11. Hence, if you are looking to use this service in Windows 11, then this article will let you enable Telnet Client in Windows 11.
- How to Enable Telnet Client Windows 11– Quick Steps
- Disable Telnet Client in Windows 11
- Article Conclusion
Enable Telnet Client in Windows 11 using Simple Steps:
Enabling these services in Windows 11 is a hassle-free process. The following are the steps involved in this process and without any further delay, we will get into those.
- Open Control Panel via the Start menu.
2. In Control Panel, switch the view to Category view.
3. Under Category view, click on Programs.
4. The Programs window will open now. Click on Turn Windows features on or off under Programs and Features.
5. Windows Features dialog box will appear now.
6. From the list of services available, search and locate Telnet Client Service.
7. Click on the checkbox next to Telnet Client and click OK.
8. Windows will now search for the required files.
9. Then, it will apply the necessary changes.
10. Finally, click on Restart to restart Windows 11 so that the changes made will reflect.
11. That is it. Telnet Client is now enabled on Windows 11 PC or Laptop.
How to Disable Telnet Client in Windows 11 OS:
If you are aware of the enabling process, then disabling this service will be very easy. However, for a better understanding of the users, we will list the steps below.
- Go to Control Panel and click on Programs.
- Now, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
- Windows Features dialog box will open now.
- Search for Telnet Client Service from the list of services available.
- Uncheck the check box next to Telnet Client and then click OK.
- Windows will now search for the required files and apply the necessary changes.
- If Windows 11 prompts for a restart, then kindly do the restart so that the change made will reflect.
The above article provides detailed information on How to Enable Telnet Client in Windows 11 OS and it also covers the steps involved in the process of disabling this service in Windows 11. If you have any queries, kindly contact us via the comment form and we will try to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.
For more awesome posts, visit our Homepage TecDebris